Baby Tula is proud to be at the forefront of the modern babywearing industry with growing communities across the world. By combining chic designs, quality, ease of use, and ergonomic positioning, Baby Tula helps families keep doing what they love while holding their little one close! We offer a variety of popular baby carriers, woven wraps, ring slings, and baby blankets that help express personal meaning and style and provide comfortable support that promotes optimal development for baby’s body.
Our Tula Baby Carriers are made from 100% cotton canvas and quality fabrics that come in a wide range of prints. The Tula Baby Carrier is available in two sizes, Standard (Baby) and Toddler and can be used from birth with the use of the revolutionary Tula Infant Insert (sold separately to be used with our standard baby carrier). Our baby carriers are one of the top carriers on the market and one of the safest carriers. The Standard Tula Baby Carrier can be used for babies from 15-45 pounds and the Toddler Carrier can be used from 25-60 pounds. Every Tula Baby Carrier or Toddler Carrier can be used in front and back carry and provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby's body. Our carriers include a removable hood to support baby's head while asleep, protect from sun or wind, and allow for comfortable breastfeeding, along with a front pocket for storing on-the-go necessities.
BENEFITS OF BABYWEARING
- Babywearing facilitates ‘Kangaroo Care’, or skin to skin contact, which has a myriad of benefits for your baby such as: stabilizing body temperature, improved heart and lung function, and supporting breastfeeding
- Carrying your baby can initiate the release of oxytocin in both males and females, which strengthens bonding and emotional well-being
- It has been shown that babies who are carried cry less
- Babywearing allows for on-the-go feedings
- Proper positioning while babywearing can help promote healthy spine development
- Positive emotional experiences with your baby, such as eye contact and talking to your little one while babywearing, provide the foundation for brain development and social skills
- The upright position and slight movement provided by babywearing can naturally massage pressure points related to digestion