* Winner of the EDITOR'S CHOICE AWARD from Children's Technology Review
* Winner of a PARENTS' CHOICE Silver Honor Award
* A fully interactive storybook for young and emerging readers starring the PBS favorite: Arthur
Have you ever wished you could play inside a story and really interact with all the characters and words? Now you can! Arthur's Teacher Trouble is an imaginative and interactive reading experience with fully animated content loved by children, parents and teachers alike.
Wanderful brings every page of this great Marc Brown story to life. Read and play along as Arthur learns to cope with his strict new teacher, Mr. Ratburn and compete in a school-wide Spelling Bee. Will he study hard for the competition? How will he do?
* Includes both English and Spanish with dynamic switching between the languages
* 24 animated pages
* 40 interactive spelling words, each fully animated to reinforce the word meaning
* Virtually every item on each page comes to life when tapped
* A hidden animated surprise on each page - see if you can find the paper airplane
* Multiple settings to customize the App for your child's reading experience
* Two modes: "Read to Me" and the fully interactive "Let Me Play"
* Move between pages with swipe or with scrolling page navigation
* Parental tips to help you get the most out of this Wanderful interactive storybook
* Teacher resources include a 31 page overview of Wanderful Classroom Activities and a free preview of the Arthur's Teacher Trouble Classroom Activities guide
* The full 40 page Classroom Activities guide is available as an upgrade