Lipa Land is a truly unique digital app that brings the whole family together. Lipa Land gives kids a personalized learning experience with new real world activities, adaptive games, and stories every single day.
Lipa Land encourages kids to ‘use the device to get out of the device’ and balance their use of technology. When playing Lipa Land, kids won’t hide indoors glued to their tablets – they’ll be inspired to explore the outside world.
*Lipa Land is a family learning app developed by educational specialists and is approved by the kidSAFE Seal program*
FEATURES FOR PARENTS
• Family activities like crafts, puzzles, stories and experiments
• Tips on parenting and child development
• Child learning profiles with easy-to-use progress tracking
• Adjustable timer for the perfect amount of screen time
FEATURES FOR KIDS
• Exciting and fun topics like fairy tales, pirates, and cars
• Fun games that build skills and adapt to kids’ learning pace
• Illustrated bedtime stories and audiobooks for shared reading
• Free new premium game to play every month!
Enjoy the best games and activities for early learning:
• Fight fires, conduct trains, control traffic lights, and learn about cars in the busy big city;
• Meet new sea creatures, dive into sunken ships, and sail with pirates on the open ocean;
• Travel to fairy-tale castles, dine with princesses, and go on magic quests with knights;
• Plus so much more!
Preschool kids need to learn more than just reading their ABCs Lipa Land teaches all kinds of essential skills for a well-rounded childhood. Our educational experts created a comprehensive curriculum with 8 areas of development:
• Social-Emotional Balance (Social Skills, Emotional Competence, Ethics and Values)
• Physical Wellness (Gross motor skills, Fine motor skills)
• Academic Competence (Language, ESL, Maths, Science, Arts)
• History & Culture (Culture, History, Philosophy)
• Healthy Lifestyle (Body Care, Healthy Eating Habits, Biorhythm, Health & Relaxation)
• Environmental Awareness (Loving & Admiring Nature, Respecting & Helping, Exploration & Experimenting)
• Autonomic Capabilities (Spatial Ability, Attention, Creativity, Memory, Logical Thinking, Learning Motivation)
• Hygiene & Safety (Outdoor safety, Encountering the Unknown, External Hygiene, Indoor Safety, Personal Care)