LEGO® DUPLO® WORLD is packed with open-ended play experiences featuring animals, buildings, exciting vehicles and trains to inspire your child’s imagination and creativity through learning.
Your child can explore each scene to find out what’s in it, discover how everything works and—of course—play with it! Children also get to build structures using 3D bricks, stimulating their creativity.
LEGO DUPLO WORLD is carefully aligned with the highly-regarded Headstart Early Learning Outcomes Framework to ensure it’s age-appropriate and meets the developmental needs of 2-5-year-olds. Each activity targets key learning goals for toddlers and preschool kids. In the Parent Center, you can read about the learning benefits of each activity.
Be your child's partner in play and get them ready for kindergarten! LEGO DUPLO WORLD supports Multi-Touch, so your family can play together and on the go for shared games, learning and adventures.
—Toot! Toot! All aboard for learning early math skills:
• Learn to Count: 1-2-3 - Let your baby discover number symbols from 1-10 in order.
• Load Up! Load Up!: Learn to sort colors by loading bricks into different carriages.
• Build Your Own Train: Use a variety of bricks to design your own colorful train set.
—Fuel your child's creativity and imagination through pretend play:
• Fire! Fire: Help the firefighters put out a practice fire. When they work together, the fire goes out faster.
• Cat Rescue: Arrange bricks in order of size to rescue a cute cat that is stuck up a tree.
• Catch the Robber: Help police officers to catch the naughty donut thief.
• Stop/Go: Can you help pedestrians safely cross a busy road filled with cars and trucks?
• Fire Truck: Have fun driving a fire truck around town with some firefighter friends.
—Travel to amazing places around the world filled with beautiful nature and wildlife:
• Snap Happy Safari: Explore a nature reserve with a wildlife photographer.
• Matching Pairs: Play with a mischievous monkey and adorable pandas to develop working memory skills
• Penguin Skittles: Explore cause and effect in the icy Antarctic by sending penguins down a slide
• Super Sandcastle: Time to hit the beach!
• Wonderful Woodland: Investigate a beautiful forest with bunnies, squirrels and a doe with her fawn.
• Gone Fishing: Take turns with your child to see if you can predict what the fisherman will catch next!
—Time for some festive fun and learning.