Cuddle up with our relaxing Lil’ Snuggler soft toy and Little Dragon will have Baby dreaming of gallant knights and magical castles in no time! With velvety blue plush and a silky satin trim, we’ve designed this fantasy friend to captivate your little one’s sense of touch. Ultra soothing and sure to comfort, the lightweight nature of this blankie friend makes him easy to pack into the diaper bag or stroller for fanciful on-the-go fun. His shiny, golden claws and a playful scale pattern down his tummy bring excitement to his appearance. Embroidered baby-safe details and a machine washable design makes our Little Dragon Snuggler toy ideal for infants. Mix and match other accessories from our Little Dragon collection to make a custom set for yourself or to give as a gift!
The Douglas Cuddle Toy company has been family owned since its start in 1956. We still create all our unique designs in Keene, New Hampshire and have featured special products in our line made just for Baby over the decades. Our current Cuddle Baby line boasts many different characters and coordinating accessories crafted to appeal to the very young. In addition to their high quality construction, our Baby line items adhere to stringent standards and meet or exceed US government safety standards for infant toys.
• This relaxing Lil’ Snuggler stars our Little Dragon character. Cuddly blue materials and embroidered accents ensure this machine washable soft toy safe for infants. Its small size makes it the perfect lovey for take along comfort.
• Its silky satin trim will appeal to Baby’s sense of touch. Golden embroidery details Little Dragon’s claws while scale patterned fabric accents his tummy. A long, tapering tail and a pair of wings at his back add to our fantasy creature’s appearance.
• Designed in Keene, New Hampshire, U.S.A. by Douglas Cuddle Toys, makers of endearing soft toys for over 60 years.
• Measures 13” (33 cm) square.
• Safe for all ages birth and up, machine washable. Exceeds U.S. (ASTM F963-17) and European (EN-71) toy safety requirements.