Feelu can improve children’s mental health. We believe that talking about different feelings and encouraging children to be mindful, kind, and grateful helps them to be mentally healthier. Feelu also gives suggestions for how to react to bullying. However, Feelu is not a replacement for professional therapy or advice.
Feelu is accompanied by the book Feelu: Explore Your Feelings which became Amazon Kindle bestseller in January 2021.
Specifically, Feelu helps children to:
– acknowledge their feelings and handle them in a healthy manner
– cope with and reduce tantrums
– be kind to each other and to animals
– be mindful and relax their bodies
– be grateful and become happier
– react properly to bullying
Is this your Product Page? Improve it! Login now to update your information.