The sun is setting, and it's time for bed.
Meet the Esmitos, cute characters living high up in the mountains with their friends. After a long day of work, they need to sleep as we all do. They wait to get tucked into bed so they can fall asleep. That's the task for young children aged 2-6. "Night Train" is a calming story that is well-judged to catch children's attention while at the same time leading them into relaxation and sleep.
Created to help kids fall asleep.
Benefits for children :
• Wind down: All animations are gentle and slow-paced to mimic the body's movements when tired and near sleep.
• Enhance positive emotions: Hand-drawn illustrations combined with real pictures trigger your child's imagination.
• Relax the eyes: Night mode design in warmer and darker tones to protect the eyes during the bedtime routine.
Benefits for parents:
• Your voice: Read the bedtime story yourself tenfold the coziness and encourages your child's love for reading, also, with support of a typeface against common symptoms of Dyslexia.
• No need for rereading: Let the sleep timer help your child drift off, enjoying the train running smoothly along the tracks.
• Feel comfortable about privacy: The app is safe for kids, simple as that!
Is this your Product Page? Improve it! Login now to update your information.