When a young boy’s tantrum sends him into outer space, can he stop the aliens from controlling his thinking?
Joseph doesn’t want to go to bed. When his mom asks him to turn off the TV, the imaginative boy’s meltdown launches him on an intergalactic adventure. But as Joseph escapes to Planet Kelvin 273, he must battle the Green HypnoZoids to save himself from their hypnotizing powers.
Joined by his beloved dog Gretchen, Joseph has to gather the self-control to defeat the aliens. But if he can’t master his overwhelming emotions, he fears his pesky enemies will always have command over his life.
Can he conquer his outbursts and return home with new problem-solving skills?
In Mission: CONTROL! A Big Feelings Adventure, you’ll discover:
- Tools for addressing anger in a non-threatening and entertaining way
- How parents can model positive actions to assist their child in learning to manage problems
- A delightful story that shows effective methods for improving behavior
- A creative view of the flight-or-fight response to help understand children's thinking process
- An encouraging mindset for kids dealing with disappointment, and much, much more!
Mission: CONTROL! A Big Feelings Adventure is an inspiring children’s picture book suitable for ages 4 – 10 to help youngsters deal with their emotional reactions and grow from setbacks. If you and your child like valuable lessons, inventive journeys, and relatable heroes, then you’ll love Nan Arkwright’s fun tale.
Buy Mission: CONTROL! A Big Feelings Adventure to become an ace with willpower today!
Is this your Product Page? Improve it! Login now to update your information.