Unleash your child’s inner genius with Thinkrolls Play & Code, the #1 logic and problem solving app for kids ages 3-8! Our award-winning learning app includes 700+ logic puzzles, fun brain games and a unique pre-coding platform where kids can create, play and share their own logic puzzles.
Thinkrolls Play & Code will train your kids in 8 key cognitive areas: logical thinking, problem solving, spatial reasoning, memory, attention, processing speed, inventiveness and creativity.
Introducing pre-coding at a young age helps children develop the 21st century skills that are essential for their future success in our digital world. Thinkrolls Play & Code integrates a wealth of pre-coding concepts into a fascinating play experience.
You’ll be amazed by how quickly your little ones will learn to solve complex problems, think multiple steps ahead and seamlessly apply these skills to real life scenarios.
WHAT PARENTS SAY
“I am shocked at how clever my 5yr old is proving to be.”
“It really makes us both think creatively and she often comes up with solutions to the mazes before I do.”
“Our 5 year old loves this and it’s amazing to watch his gears turning as he solves harder and harder challenges.”
“Thank you for showing me what my son is capable of!”
• Solve 500 logic maze puzzles filled with fun physics & brain challenges
• Play 200+ community puzzles created by other kids
• Code your own puzzles with simple drag & drop. No reading or coding skills required.
• Share your puzzles with other little coders
• Experiment with gravity, forces, elasticity, simple machines
• Play fun brain games
• Create custom Thinkrolls characters
• Ideal for ages 3-8
• 3 difficulty levels on the Arcade puzzles
• Complete daily challenges and win trophies
• Fun reward system for continuous motivation
• Supports 6 player profiles
• New content added regularly
• Play anywhere, no WiFi needed
• No third-party ads, no in-app purchases for subscribers
WHAT SKILLS AND PRE-CODING CONCEPTS WILL YOUR CHILD LEARN
• Critical and creative thinking
• Break down and solve complex problems
• Create step-by-step instructions
• Use trial and error, learn through mistakes, develop resilience
• Understand cause and effect
• Strategize and plan ahead
• Practice conditional logic and sequencing (if, else, before, after, etc.)
• Understand spatial relations (up, down, left, right, etc.)
Is this your Product Page? Improve it! Login now to update your information.