Tynker is the #1 online and mobile coding platform for kids and teens to learn computer programming. Over 100,000 schools and 60 million children have learned the basics of coding in a fun and intuitive way through Tynker as they develop apps, build games, program robots and drones, and mod Minecraft.
Tynker also offers a built-in tutor, interactive explanations, and how-to video guides to promote progression through courses and activities. With Tynker, children get to build their own coding portfolio with our award-winning courses and activities and then post and share projects with our global community of young makers. Learning to code using traditional methods can be frustrating and challenging. Tynker empowers creativity with code by making it easy to learn complicated coding concepts.
Tynker offers in-depth home and school solutions:
* Our award-winning solution includes:
* 65+ guided, self-paced, self-guided courses
* 4,500+ fun coding activities with daily coding missions
* Modding for Minecraft, create apps, learn AR, and control drones & robots
* On-the-go apps for Tynker, Tynker Jr, and Minecraft mods
Teacher and School comprehensive courses: Our K-12 curriculum has over 600 hours of grade-specific, Common Core, and NGSS-aligned lessons. We also offer a drone coding curriculum and an accredited AP CSS course.
* Professional training and webinars
* Classroom management tools and dashboards
* Google Apps, Google Classroom, and Clever integrations
* Teacher guides, detailed lesson plans, answer keys, and sample projects
* Forum to connect with other educators
Automatic Assessments: Teachers, parents, and administrators get relevant, helpful metrics:
* Classroom metrics
* Student scorecards
* Mastery chart tracking five levels of mastery on different coding skills
* Parent dashboard with progress by child
Is this your Product Page? Improve it! Login now to update your information.