The Koala Hugs is a clever reinvention of the traditional square swaddle blanket designed to give newborn babies and their parents the long, deep restful sleep they need in those crazy early days.
It's design is based on a method of baby wrapping used by many midwives and maternity hospitals. The Koala Hugs swaddle blanket is made from soft, breathable cotton and features hidden inner pockets that gently cocoon your baby’s arms to continuously calm their startle reflex and keep wriggly hands from escaping the swaddle while they sleep.
As new parents, we are faced with so much new things to learn about how to care for our new baby and ourselves. If there's one thing we can help you with, it's making sure you and your baby get a good start with good sleep.
It’s super-easy for first-time parents, grandparents or any caregiver to wrap a perfectly inescapable swaddle every single time!
How it helps parents and care-givers:
* Guarantees a perfect and inescapable wrap every time.
* Removes the guesswork of complicated baby wrapping.
* Removes the need for tight wrapping that can do more harm to your baby's physical development.
* Offers flexible ways of wrapping - arms across chest, arms up or down.
* Generously sized (47" x 47") for a hip-friendly comfortable wrap.
* Accommodates a hip dysplasia hip brace, rhino brace or spica cast.
Koala Hugs provides the secure, womb-like sensation that new babies love to help them relax into a deep and restful sleep giving your baby a long and restful sleep that they need for healthy growth and development.
It's the only swaddle blanket that is truly houdini-proof!
Important Safety Point: Koala Hugs is recommended for babies from birth. Babies should no longer be swaddled once they show signs of starting to roll or when swaddling is no longer effective.
Is this your Product Page? Improve it! Login now to update your information.