The Sleepy Hugs is a uniquely designed sleep sack designed for babies who have outgrown swaddling and prefer unrestricted arm movement while providing some security to calm their startle reflex. It's a gentle approach to helping babies transition to free arms without losing sleep. Perfect for tummy rollers.
Once your baby is showing signs of being able to roll, swaddling is no longer safe. Sleepy Hugs is safe for babies who have started to roll onto their tummy during sleep as they are able to move their arms freely and sleep in their natural position.
The Hands In & Out version offers more flexibility for older babies who no longer experience strong startle reflex featuring fold-over cuffs that allows your babies hands to come out for play or covered for warmth during sleep.
* soft breathable organic cotton, won't cause overheating
* allows baby to sleep in their natural sleeping position
* safe for when babies start to roll and can no longer be swaddled
* fully enclosed arms helps prevent scratching (Sleepy Hugs Original)
* allows access to their hands for self-soothing (Hands In & Out)
* hip-friendly wide sack accommodates a hip dysplasia brace
* two-way full-body length zip and a long zip along the bottom sack for easy diaper changes
* sized for newborns up to 12+ months
The Sleepy Hugs and Hands In & Out sleep sacks offer gentle and effective sleep solutions for all stages of your baby's development!
Is this your Product Page? Improve it! Login now to update your information.