DMAI, Inc. DBA Animal Island Learning Adventure (AILA), the next-generation cognitive AI education technology company, is bridging the gap to more accessible and affordable early childhood education by offering its engaging original content as a free virtual preschool via YouTube.
The link between early education and future success is underestimated. In fact, while many parents believe their children will "catch up," studies show that 88% of students who were laggards by third grade will continue to struggle over the course of their studies.
While the importance of early childhood education is clear, families, caretakers and educators are in desperate search for education resources that are reputable, affordable, and engaging. This exceptional access to high-quality educational content has been enthusiastically received, with over 3.5M total views on our channel to date. As of October 2021, our year-over-year growth in subscribers is 500%, with over 93,000 hours spent watching over 5,500 educational videos. These numbers signal the importance of free, high-quality educational content for children and their families, and it’s clear we are making progress toward narrowing the preparation gap.
Developed and curated by educators and innovators, Animal Island Learning Adventure (AILA) provides a fun and complete preschool learning system blended automatically for a toddler to sing-along, dance and learn their ABCs, 123s, colors, shapes, words, stories, and music.
What they learn:
● ABCs: Letter names, letter sounds, and how to write upper- and lower-case letters
● 123s: Counting to 20, number recognition, and identifying groups of objects
● Vocabulary: Exposure to over 1,500 unique vocabulary words
● STEAM: Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math — presented in an age-appropriate manner
How they learn:
● Read-Aloud Stories: A collection of 100 storybooks chosen to delight the youngest learners and instill a love of reading
● Music: Familiar and classic songs that support your toddler's language development, early literacy, and self-expression
● Movement: Activities to enhance your toddler's motor skills and creativity
● Social-Emotional: Playful characters demonstrate problem-solving, friendship skills, creativity, and critical thinking
It's our hope that by providing free educational content we will foster greater equity and inclusion and open up the magical world of learning for all children with Animal Island Learning Adventure (AILA).
Is this your Product Page? Improve it! Login now to update your information.