Monkey Junior is an English learning program for beginners aged 0 to 10. Monkey Junior has built a complete and comprehensive yet understandable lesson system as follows:
- Over 5,500 lessons divided into different levels from easy, medium to hard level; therefore, our program completely suits children at all English levels.
- Each lesson has a fixed structure which includes vocabulary of the first topic, Sight word, vocabulary of the second topic, Phonics and an interactive game, respectively. A lesson lasts for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Our program is aligned with the Common Core State Standards for English Language Arts & Literacy (CCSS) for children in the USA.
- Monkey Junior is based on scientifically-proven early childhood education methods, namely the Glenn Doman method, Phonics and Whole-word approaches, Multisensory and Play-based Learning. With Monkey Junior, your children can:
- Explore their linguistic potential to full extent during the optimal time of Early Childhood Education (at the age of 0 to 3).
- Master more than 18,000 lexical items and 40,000 common phrases before the age of 10.
- Pronounce like native speakers since childhood. - Establish their own multilingual mindset constructed by the act of studying English, French, Chinese, Russian, and Vietnamese.
- Learn 6 different languages
- 5,500+ lessons in total
- 3,000 categorized words; 6,000 sentences illustrated by 8,000 images and videos in each language
- Text highlighted along with audio - Interactive educational games
- Stickers as a reward after each lesson
- Multiple profiles supported - No advertising, pop-up ads, or links to other sites
Is this your Product Page? Improve it! Login now to update your information.