Tynker is the #1 online and mobile coding platform in the world for kids and teens to learn computer programming. Over 60 million kids have learned the basics of coding in a fun and intuitive way through Tynker as they develop apps, build games, program robots and drones, and mod Minecraft.
For parents, Tynker is a self-paced learning to code platform that provides positive screen time for children of all ages and experience levels. Tynker is designed to pique the interest of kids and teens by providing engaging and creative courses and projects. Tynker offers a built-in tutor, interactive explanations, and how-to video guides to promote progression through courses and activities.
For schools, Tynker is a complete learning system that makes it easy for educators to teach code in their classrooms and online. Over 100,000 schools use Tynker’s comprehensive programming and STEM curriculum by allowing educators to integrate coding into what they’re already teaching in English, Social Studies, Math, and Science.
Tynker offers in-depth home and school solutions:
Our award-winning comprehensive at home solution includes::
* 65+ guided, self-paced, self-guided courses
* 4,500+ fun coding activities with daily coding missions
* Interest-based tracks in art, music, game design, and more
* Mod Minecraft, create apps, learn AR, and control drones & robots
* 1,000+ hours of unique coding content
* On-the-go apps for Tynker, Tynker Jr, and Minecraft mods
Teacher and School comprehensive courses: Our K-12 curriculum has over 600 hours of grade-specific, Common Core- and NGSS-aligned lessons to take students from block coding to advanced text coding. We also offer a drone coding curriculum.
* Professional training and webinars
* Classroom management tools and dashboards
* Google Apps, Google Classroom, and Clever integrations
* Teacher guides, detailed lesson plans, answer keys, and sample projects
* Forum to connect with other educators
Automatic Assessments: Teachers, parents, and administrators get relevant, helpful metrics:
* Classroom metrics
* Student scorecards
Is this your Product Page? Improve it! Login now to update your information.