Nancy Drew®: Codes & Clues®
An all-new hidden object coding game just got a new dimension! One of the best combinations of education and mobile gaming entertainment. Learn to code and understand programming through a fun game! The goal is to code your robot puppy to help Nancy Drew solve the mystery!
In one of the most creative coding games for kids, as a member of Nancy Drew’s de-TECH-tive crew, choose disguises, find clues, and program your robot puppy to solve the mystery of a missing project at the Tech Fair. The mystery unfolds in a full narrative story spanning six chapters, as Nancy and friends encounter students who may have taken the missing project. Help Nancy track down suspects and discover what happened to the project before the Tech Fair competition begins!
Throughout the game players develop and use their growing de-TECH-tive skills. Players find clues in hidden object games and apply basic coding concepts to code their puppy and help Nancy out of tight spots at the end of every chapter. It’s the ultimate introduction to kids computer programming as the coding challenges increase as the story progresses and leads to a super coder award. Not only it is a great way for kids to get some starting coding skills and knowledge, but also it is a great way to kept them entertained and effectively challenged. It is an effective game to teach kids programming.
Kids will learn two of the three basic logic structures in computer programming:
• Super de-TECH-tives will develop critical thinking skills:
• Pattern recognition
• Spatial visualization
• Problem solving
• Algorithmic thinking
• Attention to detail
Kids will follow the story and have fun while narrowing down their list of suspects:
• Read along with story dialogue!
• Find clues within 20+ hidden object games!
• Review clues, evidence, and possible suspects in the player’s Clue Book!
• Select undercover disguises for Nancy, Bess and George!
• Investigate a new location in each chapter!
• Play bonus coding levels in Obstacle Course mode!
• Collect in-game charms!
• Listen to the “Codes & Clues” theme song composed by Berklee College of Music contest winner, Ana Tish, performed by Sofia Mazursky and produced by Grammy Award winner Tena Clark.
Kids will love this new Nancy Drew mobile mystery just as many generations have loved the books!
Is this your Product Page? Improve it! Login now to update your information.