Designed by a team of early-childhood educators from the Harvard Graduate School of Education, The Free Language Builder® Blocks App provides students with inspirations for hundreds of block structures and includes a timer so they can work to improve building speed.
Blocks have stood the test of time and have earned an irreplaceable role in early childhood education. The hours of learning-by-doing that blocks afford children are priceless. Blocks ask children to draw upon and expand problem-solving abilities, tap into spatial sense and motor abilities, and lay a foundation for mathematics and story-telling, and more.
The Language Builder Blocks App combines traditional blocks with meaningful technology. We were committed to creating a product that unabashedly celebrated the joys of childhood—self-discovery, play and imagination. The result? Language Builder® Blocks. Or as we like to say, “Blocks, welcome the 21st century!”
Great play for all kids from 2 - 99 and for one-on-one autism or ABA therapy programs to teach block imitation.
Designed to work with the Language Builder Block Set available at www.stageslearning.com, the Free Language Builder® Blocks App allows users to:
• access hundreds of structure images for children to build
• create and add their own structures so sessions and plans can be completely customized.
• use a child-friendly block-building timer
• create a personalized gallery of best times to increase motivation
• receive new Language Builder® Block designs sent on a regular basis
Is this your Product Page? Improve it! Login now to update your information.