The Atlas Mission is the only kindergarten and pre-school educational game that dramatically improves your child's reading and spelling while helping them learn about other countries and cultures.
It involves your 4 – 6 year old taking part in an epic adventure along with his or her friend Atlas Finch, the traveling Robot!
During the adventure, your child will complete a number of missions set in different countries (the U.S., Canada, Mexico, the U.K., India, Brazil, Australia, etc.)
IMPROVE YOUR CHILD'S READING SKILLS
Each mission involves a mini reading game designed to significantly improve your child's:
* Recognition of sight words
* Reading Comprehension
HELP YOUR CHILD LEARN ABOUT OTHER COUNTRIES AND CULTURES
Each mission will also help them understand some of the unique cultural characteristics of the countries they are visiting.
So with the Atlas Mission, your little explorer can experience first hand the wonders of the real world!
BASED ON PATH-BREAKING RESEARCH AT LEADING UNIVERSITIES
The Atlas Mission is based on path-breaking research conducted at the Carnegie Mellon University and the University of California, Berkeley over a period of 10 years.
THE ONLY PRE-SCHOOL GAME THAT:
* Has eye-exercises that help your child's eyesight
* Has a parent controlled timeout feature that lets you determine how long your child can play with the game every day (in order to prevent screen addiction)
* Gives real-life context to what your child is reading, which improves reading skills
DESIGNED FOR PARENTS' PEACE OF MIND
* Can be played offline (so you can keep your child busy during road-trips and on flights)
* No ads, popups, or links to other sites
* Up to 4 children can play on the same account
"As a teacher, I recommend the Atlas Mission to parents because with the Atlas Mission, kids learn without realizing that they are learning... because they have so much fun playing, giggling... and just having an amazing time learning. I also love how the Atlas Mission takes kids around the world when they don't have the opportunity to do so themselves.
When my own daughter played the game, she smiled, laughed, giggled... and wanted to play it again and again and again."
- Erin Goodwin, Elementary School Teacher, USA
Is this your Product Page? Improve it! Login now to update your information.