. Award-winning, fun board game based on science experiments involving chemicals from daily life.
. No prior knowledge of chemistry required to play.
. Use some of the tricks as ideas for school science projects.
. Perfect for 2 to 4 players of ages 8 years and up.
Four scientists from across the world have been invited by the Earth Vision Industrial Labs (E.V.I.L), to create a chemical potion that would eradicate malnutrition. However, the E.V.I.L Chairman is looking to rule the world with a potent mind control potion. On refusing to cooperate, the scientists have been detained. Can you help them escape E.V.I.L?
HOW THE GAME WORKS
Each player chooses a magic trick from a collection of 16 tricks that involve chemicals. Players roll dice and move on the board to collect the chemicals. Once collected, players distract the warden with their magic trick and escape. The first player to escape wins!
• Awareness of Chemical Properties
• Critical Thinking
• Planning & Decision Making
• 18" x 18" Board: Big boards have their own charm
• 16 Magic Tricks: Divided into three categories - Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced
• 45 Chemical Cards: Cards acquired on the purchase of corresponding chemicals. Plus exciting trivia behind each chemical card
• 30 Steal+15 Change Cards: Pseudo money for the financial transactions
• 40 Colour Markers: Markers of 4 colours that represent the chemicals purchased by a player
• 30 Action Cards: Special cards that aid the players' ability to escape
• 4 Pawns & 1 Dice: All made of wood
• 2 Reference Cards & 1 Manual: All the help required to play and master the game
Escape E.V.I.L. is conceptualised by Kitki to transform learning into a truly exciting experience. Visit us at www.kitki.in & follow us at www.facebook.com/openkitki or www.twitter.com/openkitki
Is this your Product Page? Improve it! Login now to update your information.