Kiddopia: A Well-Rounded App For Early Learners
Kiddopia is an inexhaustible app that will help your child to develop and progress through all the early stages of education. Each game is designed to make learning as natural and intuitive as possible by using fun subjects and original gameplay to draw him or her into a new world that will improve rational thinking, fine motor skills, breadth of knowledge and self-expression.
Designed By Parents Like You
Kiddopia is created by a husband and wife team. The iPad came out the year our daughter turned one and we realized right away that touch screen devices have great potential for early childhood education. We wanted to create games that our daughter would enjoy and grow from, that would incorporate things she was interested in and loved doing in “real life,” whether it was feeding animals at a petting zoo or decorating a cake. From there our company Paper Boat Apps was born.
All the games in Kiddopia are thoughtfully and carefully designed by a parent team who understand the concern other parents have for their children’s education. We realize there’s a difference between games that simply entertain and those that actually teach and help kids develop. To that end, we’ve created Kiddopia to be the best of both worlds.
To guarantee top quality, our games have been designed in tandem with expert consultants. They are also teacher approved and tested by both parents and kids.
Dynamic Learning Experience
The variety of games on Kiddopia ensures that your child has the most well-rounded early educational experience possible. Some of the app highlights are as follows:
• Alphabet flash cards with voice-over to reinforce letter recognition
• Alphabet tracing following the standard common core font
• An introductory spelling game using the fun themes of animals and outer space to help kids use correct letter placement to spell words
• Learning various shapes, both common shapes as well as more abstract ones
• Fun games to teach color recognition and matching, as well as how to create secondary colors from primary colors
• Sorting games: learning how to sort is a precursor to mathematics and other logically-related areas
• Various colorful, bright pattern games to teach kids the crucial and fundamental ability to recognize patterns
• Basic math concepts such as addition, subtraction, number values
Is this your Product Page? Improve it! Login now to update your information.