• Fast-paced, family-friendly discard game with a surprising finish
• THE GOAL: Get rid of your cards before your family and friends can
• THE SURPRISE: Three cards are not revealed until the very end - so you will need both strategy and luck
• Easy to learn, yet hard to put down
• Quick rounds give everyone a chance to win
• Simple enough for children, but also tons of fun for adults
• Subtle strategy and a little bit of luck
• Provides quality time away from phones and the television
• Makes a great gift - the perfect stocking stuffer
The fast-paced discard game allows 2 to 6 players to play quick rounds involving a little strategy and a little luck.
Playing provides a chance for elementary-age students to practice their newly acquired counting skills while also having a blast. The best kind of learning is “stealth learning,” when kids are having so much fun playing that they are unaware they are learning at the same time! Concepts like greater than or equal to are used while picking up or discarding cards numbered “1” through “10.” A family demo video on their website, www.Ok2Win.com makes it easy to get started.
“Fun game. Good work for working on less-than and greater-than-or-equal concepts for children with math delays,” chimed in a parent on 3UP 3DOWN’s Amazon page.
“We really enjoy this game! We play several nights a week ages 8, 10 and adult,” typed another Amazon shopper. “It’s a perfect amount of strategy and luck. It’s fast-paced and easy to learn. Get it! You’ll enjoy it.”
Is this your Product Page? Improve it! Login now to update your information.