Yoga and Mindfulness for Kids is the perfect resource to transform your kids into little yogis while creating a structured, positive activity that you and your young ones can enjoy together. Introducing your children to yoga at an early age encourages healthy lifestyle habits and sets a foundation for a fit future.
Here is what you will find in this book:
- The secrets of successful yoga with your children.
- 25 activities to practice.
- How yoga for kids is different from yoga for adults.
- How to build effective activities for kids at home, turning it into an exciting game.
- Why mindfulness for kids is an organic way to bring attention to the present moment.
- How to make yoga practice for you and your child as a favorite regular time together.
- & more!
Each page of the book contains a “Kids’ Side” and a “Parents’ Side, each of which provides some age-appropriate context for a new yoga pose or activity as well as tips and words of encouragement.
If you’re looking for a fun way to engage with your children while helping them build mindful, engaged and healthy lifestyles, this is the perfect book for you and your family.
Is this your Product Page? Improve it! Login now to update your information.