Self-Regulation Skills Series 14
Decisions Can Be HARD! Here’s a great story for helping kids manage their emotions and anger.
* Teaching kids how to make good choices
* Every choice (good or bad) comes with consequences
* Helps children with decision-making process
* Learn how to behave, tolerate frustration, adapt to change
* Teaching kids about empathy, kindness, and compassion
It has a great message:
“Excellent for sharing and encouraging discussion... Very good teaching tool for kids ages 3-5 and adults. ” - Kelly
“Love this book! We've only read it one time, but it has already helped my kids see things a little differently.“ - Taylor
Explains choices & consequences:
“The book flows really well, rhymes and paces just right. The illustrations are beautiful too. “ - Emily
“My 5 year old son's behavior changed immediately!” - Anne
* Cute illustrations with nice rhyming story
* Not too long, grabs kid’s attention
* Print version includes COLORING PAGES
*Perfect for preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten
GET IT NOW and get the ebook for FREE!! Add this amazing kids book to your cart and ENJOY!
Is this your Product Page? Improve it! Login now to update your information.