When teething pains have your baby feeling down, let our sweet Little Dragon Teether toy swoop in and ease the discomfort with some gentle fairytale magic! The attached pastel yellow teething ring is made of soft and safe silicone. Playful creature features include velvety blue plush materials, a tiny pair of wings, and a long, tapering tail. An attractive scale pattern accents Little Dragon’s belly while baby-safe embroidery details his face and shiny, golden claws. A special friend that’s more than just a stuffed animal, Little Dragon is a lovable companion that will bring relief to both babies and parents alike! Shop our entire Little Dragon collection to assemble your very own custom set of Baby Dragon accessories.
The Douglas Cuddle Toy company has been family owned since its start in 1956. We still create all our unique designs in Keene, New Hampshire and have featured special products in our line made just for Baby over the decades. Today, our Baby Cuddle Toy line is the best it’s ever been and features an exciting array of whimsical animal characters. They are crafted with the highest quality materials and feature sophisticated colors and designs. The coordinating sets can be mixed or matched to put together appealing ensembles. All toys in our Baby line have undergone strict testing and are safe for infant use.
• This sweet Teether features our Little Dragon character lovingly crafted in soft, cuddly plush materials. Embroidered facial features make this machine washable soft toy safe for infants.
• The pastel yellow teether ring is made of soft and safe 100% silicone to ease away Baby’s teething pains. Eye catching scale patterning and a peaceful expression with endear this Teether toy to both parents and infants alike.
• Designed in Keene, New Hampshire, U.S.A. by Douglas Cuddle Toys, makers of enchanting soft toys for over 60 years.
• Measures 10” (25 cm) long.
• Safe for all ages birth and up, machine washable. Exceeds U.S. (ASTM F963-17) and European (EN-71) toy safety requirements.
Is this your Product Page? Improve it! Login now to update your information.