Behind the Anger Social Skills Anger Management Card Game for Kids 6 and Up
Anger is one of the most prominent feelings in the range of emotions. Anger is universal. We all get angry, with different levels and degrees of intensity and frequency. Anger has a positive aspect, it can be liberating and motivate action and change. But it also has a negative aspect, it can cause judgmental, impaired thinking and emotional damage, and even physical injury to the person who feels the anger and the people around them.
Designed by a licensed Family Therapist, this anger control game for kids helps children to better understand the feelings that are associated with anger, their meaning and the constructive ways to deal with the negative feelings.
Get Your Children's Anger Under Control
* Short and to the point family anger therapy card game that teaches your kids different ways to deal with their emotions
* Uncover the true emotion behind your kidsÕ anger and learn how to identify it
* Simple, fun, and unique way to take control of negative and harmful emotions
* Presents and teaches a variety of ways to deal positively with these feelings
* Reduces the harm that anger causes to ourselves and to our surroundings
* Anger relief toys for kids help children learn to reduce the intensity of their anger
* Helps control negative emotions once and for all. Anger for teens, kids, and even adults can benefit from this game
Great Therapy Game for Parents:
Parents who wish to work with their kids on anger management issues through a fun, simple and enjoyable game. Creates a great bonding experience.
Counseling Games- Also Great For: Therapists, psychologists, school counselors, educators, psychotherapists, play and art therapists, CBTs, MFTs, social workers who are looking for a straightforward simple tool to help them in their practice.
Is this your Product Page? Improve it! Login now to update your information.