A Book for Parents of Tiny Babies
Hearing about your child’s diagnosis of growth restriction can be confusing and scary. You are not alone. Every year in the United States, more than 200,000 babies are born smaller than they should be.
Written by Erin Zinkhan, M.D., a board-certified Neonatologist, "Tiny But Mighty Baby: A Parents’ Guide to Navigating Your Child’s Diagnosis of Intrauterine Growth Restriction" combines medical knowledge with intimate parent stories to guide you through the complex medical terminology, technology, and loss of normalcy associated with a diagnosis of growth restriction.
"Tiny But Mighty Baby" covers topics such as:
* What growth restriction is
* How growth restriction is managed during pregnancy
* What happens after a growth-restricted baby is born
* What happens if a growth-restricted baby is premature
* How growth restriction impacts health from childhood through adulthood.
"Tiny But Mighty Baby" will help you feel more empowered, informed, and engaged in the care of your growth-restricted baby.
Is this your Product Page? Improve it! Login now to update your information.