Loloma’s natural formulation begins with organic coconuts sourced from organic plantations from the pristine, crystal clear unique Northern Islands in Fiji. A filtration process then follows using steam and no additives or chemicals. Other benefits of Loloma’s filtration technology give the oil a light coconut smell, never overpowering and reduces the texture so it is highly absorbent and never greasy.
Boost Your Beauty Routine:
• Face - With natural vitamin E and healthy fats, Loloma can be applied to your face as a cleanser and moisturizer. It is also safe to use as a serum around your eyes to help soothe sensitive skin and on your lips for natural lip care. The oil hydrates for up to 24 hours and is renowned for its anti-aging properties
• Make-Up Remover - Loloma is an ideal natural make-up remover
• Body - With its anti-oxidant properties, Loloma is an amazing moisturizer for the body and can help soothe eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis and sunburns
• Hair - Add luster and shine to your hair using Loloma as a deep conditioner or hair mask. To prevent frizz, add a small amount of Loloma on your fingers and run through hair or deep condition adding Loloma to damp hair and leaving overnight
• Best Oil-to reduce protein loss in hair, lauric acid, a component of coconut oil helps the hair shaft to absorb oil easier
• Bath - Add Loloma to bath water for a luxurious soak. Skin will feel hydrated, nourished and revitalized
• Wound Healing - Loloma is ideal for use to help with natural, effective and safe wound healing. Massage daily on stretch marks, dry skin or scars
Use with Baby:
• Nourish and protect baby’s skin and hair – Loloma is the perfect natural moisturizer for baby as it is free from any chemicals or additives and safe if ingested
• Diaper Rash-Apply Loloma as a natural, soothing remedy
• Baby Massage - Use Loloma as a natural baby massage cream leaving their skin dewy, healthy and hydrated
• Eczema Treatment-To help soothe baby’s eczema, apply a thin layer of Loloma on eczema affected areas
• Cradle Cap - Massage Loloma into baby’s scalp and leave on for 20 minutes. As a moisturizer it loosens the cradle cap flakes while oils nourish the scalp. After twenty minutes, rinse baby’s hair and use a soft brush to gently comb the hair
Is this your Product Page? Improve it! Login now to update your information.