If your parents are separated or divorced, then you're already an expert in the feelings and emotions that can develop from such a disaster. What you may not be an expert in, however, is how best to channel and learn from those feelings. Author Lynn Cassella-Kapusinski endured her own parents' divorce when she was eleven, and she has written Now What Do I Do? to share her own experiences to make your journey easier.
Now What Do I Do? is written as a workbook to help you vent some of your anger, fear and frustration over your parents' breakup. Some of the activities are fun while others are more serious; some are designed to be done alone, others can be done with friends. The point of this book is to help you realize that you are not alone as you go through this tough time.
The chapters include:
• Feeling Bummed Out: How Do You Deal with It?
• Blame: Whose Fault Is It Anyway?
• Self-Esteem: Am I Any Good?
• Parents: If I Ignore the Problems, Will They Go Away?
• Parents: What Am I Going to Do with Them?
• Family: Will I Ever Have One Again?
• War Zone: How Do I Get Out?
• Anger: How Do I Get Past It?
• God: Where Are You When I Need You?
• Forgiveness: What If I Don't Want To?
Is this your Product Page? Improve it! Login now to update your information.