Children’s technology guru Warren Buckleitner offers educators and families his expert advice in this valuable guide to making smart choices about technology and young children. Buckleitner’s Guide to Using Tablets with Young Children simplifies the shopping process, describes which apps are age appropriate, clarifies how to find educational apps on particular subjects, such as cars, geography, and music, and illustrates how the technology can be used in classroom settings. By reading this practical book, you’ll get answers to some important questions:
- Which features should I consider when buying a device for children?
- What is the best way to protect a tablet against a drop on the floor?
- What are the best apps to help a child become a reader, scientist, or artist?
- How do I protect children against inappropriate content and ads?
- How can I keep children engaged in developing digital skills?
Whether at home, in care environments, or at school, using digital tablets with interactive apps can open children’s minds to their own capabilities and worlds of fun!
Is this your Product Page? Improve it! Login now to update your information.