How does a woman embrace the later stages of life with joy and strength as her body, relationships, and roles are transitioning?
Aging Joyfully is a road map for a gratitude-filled journey of aging—one that leads to greater awareness and appreciation of the joys and opportunities awaiting within each day. Psychologist and holistic wellness expert Dr. Carla Marie Manly provides an important
and celebratory examination of the meaning of womanhood for those approaching 40, 50 and beyond. Aging Joyfully touches the sensitive reality of the transition from a life filled with new beginnings to the graceful process of embracing the joys and challenges of one’s later years. With a focus on making each day matter, Aging Joyfully guides the reader into creating a beautiful awareness and appreciation of the aging process. Aging Joyfully is a loving, supportive guide for a woman’s individual aging journey, yet it also lends itself to communal discovery within women’s workshops, book clubs, and support groups.
This guide includes chapters on:
● Embracing the Aging Process with a Radiant Spirit;
● Loving Your Changing, Maturing Body—Being Luminous from the Inside Out!
● Your Health: What to Expect with Menopause, Sexuality, Memory Changes, and More;
● Shifting Relationships: Understanding and Adapting to Natural Changes in Relationship
● The Worlds of Work and Retirement: Facing Ageism and Retirement with Awareness
● Slowing Down as the Time Speeds Up: The Art of Transitioning into a New Life Roles and
Creating a Meaningful Life Filled with Purpose and Passion.
Is this your Product Page? Improve it! Login now to update your information.